Monday, October 15, 2018

Hacktoberfest Blog 4

Let goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo only one more!!!!I hope you can read the excitement in my thots, but let's get this underway.

If I haven't already explained this when someone types in a command like "JMP" (which moves to a place spficyed by an adress you enter after the command). It and all its agumets get converted into machine code these simple bits are used in tandube with logic gates.

 I wont go into to much detail about logic all you need to know is they are important. For this pull I created the framwork for the test code we will be useing. It is currently just in a function, but later on i should have its own cs file.

This simple tester just compares the insructions to itself and checks if they are the same. Later, when we start imlementing the machine's interprtation of these codes, we will change this to a static problem, and test if the machine has the right output.

No comments:

Post a Comment