Monday, October 15, 2018

Hacktoberfest Blog 3

Number 3 haha,  I didn't think I would get here. honestly, I think I have a problem. MOVING ON

 Now that we understand the specs of the CPU we are building it is important to explain how much progress the project currently has completed.

The assembler, as well as the machine files, have been created not much code has been written, mostly just mapping out what the project could be. As such we needed to create a scope for all the instructions we wanted to make. What he did was create a hashtable which stored the string command, as well as its conversion in machine code.

What i did in this pull, was add the feature to output in the string form(will be number prob bits or byte) the value of the hash table.


Next, I will be looking to make a tester for this code

No comments:

Post a Comment