Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Release 3.0

With the start of the new release I think its time to start blogging about what I have been up to! I've been working on this game named Solitary, its a puzzle game about an astronaut stranded on a dis-functional station.

                                        
So far I haven't done any work on the code, hell I don\t even know how to test the code, but with time the knowledge will come. So I have kept to making simple PRs, for now i will be creating our wiki page and filling it with how to information.

Like i stated above I have not learned how to run and test the code so i can only make a general outline of what i expect is needed. Later on when i understand how to properly test and update the code, it will be my responsibility to update the wiki.

                           
                        
Update. I talked with some of the people there, and they said that they wanted me to link to the read me and have separate information

No comments:

Post a Comment